Platform Tester / QA
As a QA/Tester you will be working with the Product Team to ensure new features
and upgrades work as intended, and provide the best possible experience for
Location: Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Work type: Hybrid with expectation to work a few days a week from the office.
Why are we hiring?
We’re growing, and strengthening our QA function.
About the role
We are looking for a candidate that will be the right fit for our culture and approach. Relevant experience matters, but fitting into our team is of the utmost importance.
You may be at the start of your career or you may already be an experienced QA tester, or have strong knowledge of Content Management Systems and enterprise software usage. Preference will be shown to those who can get up and running quickly.
- Deliver Results
You will work in a blame-free yet highly outcome driven environment. You will be committed to add value and will learn and grow at pace through delivering results.
- Feel Ownership
You will care about the team and the outcomes. You are a team player that will help colleagues so that we meet our objectives as a team.
- Insist on the Highest Standards
You will not turn a blind eye to things that are not good enough. We value feedback and want to improve the company in all aspects at all levels.
- Have Bias for Action
Speed matters. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking. You are a doer.
- Earn Trust
You will listen attentively, speak candidly, and treat others respectfully. You are vocally self-critical, even when doing so is awkward or embarrassing. You will benchmark yourself and your team against the best. You will be humble and open minded.
As a self-driven, agile team member, you will be working with other teams to improve the platforms, enable your colleagues and design and implement cool new features.
As a QA Tester you will
- Become the reference of understanding for how our key product can be used, and the various ways customers can configure its setup dependent on their use cases
- Set standards for the product fulfilling user expectations
- Create and validate test cases based on acceptance criteria and existing best practices for how our product is used
- Understand Behaviour Driven Development as we move to adopt this across our business
- Be able to create test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Communicate well with team members in Product, Technology, and Customer Success
- Investigatie problems, bugs, and QoL issues reported by customers, and manage onward reporting
- Contribute to the conversation about improved and more efficient QA across the board in everything we do
- Implement automated QA where beneficial to do so
- Communicate with customers where necessary
Minimal Role Requirements
- Basic knowledge of concepts such as BDD, TDD, cloud SaaS delivery, UI/UX
- General experience of a wide range of software and platforms
- Methodical and scrupulous, and able to manage reporting tools
- Able to work with different devices and OS (mainly PC/Mac, also Android/iOS)
- Solid knowledge of written and spoken English language
If you meet the above requirements, have a thirst for knowledge and fit in culturally - do apply. Over the last 10 years we have trained a large number of excellent people and will continue to do so.
You can earn extra points for any of the following
- Experience with software development methodologies and development lifecycle
- Effectively communicate to technical and non-technical teammates in English
- Excellent English-language technical writing skills
- Knowledge of API testing
- Experience with performance and security testing
You can look forward to
- Business trips to the UK (and elsewhere!)
- Visas to UK
- Free English lessons
- Full pay maternity leave / Extended Paternity leave
- New Year presents for the kids
- Work From Home days
- National Day Bonus
- Extra ½ hour for lunch
- AWS Partner-only training and exams
- Informal working environment, friendly and supportive colleagues